Thursday, August 17, 2023

Retune vs Chatbase: The Ultimate AI Chatbot Showdown! 🤖 | LIVE Bot Train...



Get a LIFETIME Retune License here: 🤖 https://ascretbonus.com/retune 🤖 In today's 26-minute review, we dive deep into the world of Retune, a promising no-code AI app solution that's currently offering a limited-time LIFETIME offer (check it out here: https://asecretbonus.com/retune). We compare its features and pricing, especially the Tier 4 at $399, to the services offered by Chatbase - which is another GREAT platform I currently use on a few sites but I missed their lifetime deal so now I'm stuck paying monthly. Or at least I was... Could the Retune.so lifetime offer be the Chatbase.co killer? (Just a little tongue in cheek there 😉). Watch as I purchase a Tier 4 package and train a bot live in the video. And just a heads up, I'm an affiliate for Retune.so, so if you decide to purchase through the link, I'll earn a commission. Thanks for the support and enjoy the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment